osgVerse - Distributed Virtual Environments
osgVerse is an integration of the Verse protocol into OpenSceneGraph as a node kit done by my student Pedro Cervantes. We used this node kit to enable the virtual environment software VisionSpace to be shared with the 3D content creation tool blender between two universities.
- BenchWorks - Augmented Reality Aided Collaborative Design
- Tangible Interfaces in Design Computing
- PART 3D Engine and Editor
- TAP textendash The Architectural Playground: A C++ Framework for Scalable Distributed Collaborative Architectural Virtual Environments
- sketchand+ - Augmented Reality Sketching for Architectural Design