After quite some time in heads down mode I want to share with you a first glimpse at where is SSTT is heading. Obviously, the target in the demo is a sheet of paper but the internal pipeline is completely spatial. SSTT sports its own vision core with a JIT backend and a high performance math module. Everything is bundled and plug-able. Even in this early stage the tracking system is being tested across a wide range of mobile devices including smart glasses. Next steps will address the motion prediction framework to reduce jitter and improve robustness. Stay tuned …
SSTT Augmented Reality Tracker revamped
- SSTT - Augmented Reality Tracking Library
- Fast and Robust Markers ...
- Face tracking for additional modalities in spatial interaction
- The utility of Magic Lens interfaces on handheld devices for touristic map navigation
- Exploring real world points of interest: Design and evaluation of object-centric exploration techniques for augmented reality