SSTT mobile is a subset of SSTT core optimized for mobile devices. It currently supports only marker tracking, skin and face recognition. SSTT mobile can be used and deployed on a number of devices as listed below. SSTT mobile was originally developed for Windows Mobile 5 and 6 ported to Android, Maemo, iOS and Symbian. Only the iOS, Maemo and especially the Android port are being continued.
SSTT running on an N900
SSTT running on Windows Mobile 5
SSTT mobile is continually tested on a number devices. However, due to the fractured market of mobile phones it is impossible to cover them all. This is a list of know-to-work devices:
- Android 2.1 and up - complete
- working on all Android devices with camera
- Maemo 5 - complete
- working on Beagle Board and N900
- iOS 4.x - complete - video capture using now AVFoundation
- tested on iPhone 4
- Windows Mobile 5,6.x - complete (discontinued)
- tested on Samsung Omnia, BlackJack III, Motorola Q, HP 614
- no Windows Phone 7 port planned due to lack of native development support.
- iPhone OS 3.x - incomplete - video capture not yet AppStore compatible, therefore this port has been postponed until direct API access to the camera image is possible
- Symbian S60 - incomplete - most of the library compiles but the specific requirements for S60 and the diversity of revisions make it hard to commit to this platform.